Welcome to my world of re makes altered and creations

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Pretty Flower Bouquest

Hello me sweeties... i have been planning on making a posy broach bouquet for some time and finally im nearly at the end of my quest hehe.....i wanted different flowers than roses and have a love for peonies..these were the nearest to peonies i found and the name of them has gone puff!!!! straight out my head....so answers on a post card?....i wanted the greens for some silly reason even i cant think off and settled for variegated and block greens in the bridal and block green and a few white variegated in brides maid posy i have trimmed on handle but don't like it much so that will have to change i also added wired pearls which kills my poor fingers all the twisting..but think a small sprinkling off them works....i shall be putting this on my main blog also ..would love some new followers so sassy needs yo open her mouth and shout i know my things i make wont interest lots of peeps and not their cuppa tea...and thanks you all that are following me on this new experience...I'm so grateful all 14 off you are around ..ill pay the fiver i bribed you all to follow me...hahahha only joking lots of sassy hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx




8 comments:

  1. Well Sassy, my gob has been well and truly smacked by these gorgeous brooches. Oo la la. Just Fabulous . Hugs Rita xxxxx



    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Sassy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Sassy. I love the colours and gorgeous detailing.
    Looking forward to seeing your next creation
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really beautiful Sassy, I love that mint green
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... amazing! Colours and details are just perfect!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so gorgeous :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen some beautiful broach posies around but I really love the green in this one, I'm in love lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

thanks for popping in please leave a message so i can return the favour it means so very much hugs sassyxx